Formal education level as a significant marker of clinical status in rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1988 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1346–1357, November 1988
How to Cite
Callahan, L. F. and Pincus, T. (1988), Formal education level as a significant marker of clinical status in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 31: 1346–1357. doi: 10.1002/art.1780311102
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 1988
- Arthritis Foundation
- Jack C. Massey Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: AM-21393
- American Rheumatism Association Medical Information System
- NIH General Clinical Research Centers. Grant Number: 5M-01-RR-00095
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!