Measurement of functional status, quality of life, and utility in rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 591–601, April 1990
How to Cite
Bell, M. J., Bombardier, C. and Tugwell, P. (1990), Measurement of functional status, quality of life, and utility in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 33: 591–601. doi: 10.1002/art.1780330420
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 1989
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.