Dietary fish oil and olive oil supplementation in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis clinical and immunologic effects
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 810–820, June 1990
How to Cite
Kremer, J. M., Lawrence, D. A., Jubiz, W., Digiacomo, R., Rynes, R., Bartholomew, L. E. and Sherman, M. (1990), Dietary fish oil and olive oil supplementation in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis clinical and immunologic effects. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 33: 810–820. doi: 10.1002/art.1780330607
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!