The comparative efficacy and toxicity of second-line drugs in rheumatoid arthritis results of two metaanalyses
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1449–1461, October 1990
How to Cite
Felson, D. T., Anderson, J. J. and Meenan, R. F. (1990), The comparative efficacy and toxicity of second-line drugs in rheumatoid arthritis results of two metaanalyses. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 33: 1449–1461. doi: 10.1002/art.1780331001
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 1990
- Multipurpose Arthritis Center. Grant Number: AR-20613
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!