Biologic effects of an interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein on interleukin-1–stimulated cartilage erosion and chondrocyte responsiveness
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 78–83, January 1991
How to Cite
Smith, R. J., Chin, J. E., Sam, L. M. and Justen, J. M. (1991), Biologic effects of an interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein on interleukin-1–stimulated cartilage erosion and chondrocyte responsiveness. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 34: 78–83. doi: 10.1002/art.1780340112
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 1990
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!