Activation of the Alternative Complement Pathway Accompanies Disease Flares in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus During Pregnancy
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 55–61, January 1992
How to Cite
Buyon, J. P., Tamerius, J., Ordorica, S., Young, B. and Abramson, S. B. (1992), Activation of the Alternative Complement Pathway Accompanies Disease Flares in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus During Pregnancy. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 35: 55–61. doi: 10.1002/art.1780350109
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 1991
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!