Molecular Genetic Analysis of HLA—DR and HLA—DQ Genes Among Anti—U1-70-kd Autoantibody Positive Connective Tissue Disease Patients
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 83–94, January 1992
How to Cite
Kaneoka, H., Hsu, K.-C., Takeda, Y., Sharp, G. C. and Hoffman, R. W. (1992), Molecular Genetic Analysis of HLA—DR and HLA—DQ Genes Among Anti—U1-70-kd Autoantibody Positive Connective Tissue Disease Patients. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 35: 83–94. doi: 10.1002/art.1780350113
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 1991
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 1991
- NIH. Grant Number: AI-08349-01
- NIH. Grant Number: AR-20305
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- NIH. Grant Number: AR-41051-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!