Long-Term Prospective Study of the Use of Methotrexate in the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 138–145, February 1992
How to Cite
Kremer, J. M. and Phelps, C. T. (1992), Long-Term Prospective Study of the Use of Methotrexate in the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 35: 138–145. doi: 10.1002/art.1780350203
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 1991
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 1991
- Lederle Laboratories
- Arthritis Foundation.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!