The importance of the t cell in initiating and maintaining the chronic synovitis of rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 729–735, July 1992
How to Cite
Panayi, G. S., Lanchbury, J. S. and Kingsley, G. H. (1992), The importance of the t cell in initiating and maintaining the chronic synovitis of rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 35: 729–735. doi: 10.1002/art.1780350702
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 1991
- Arthritis and Rheumatism Council. Grant Number: (U9 and L36)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!