A Controlled study of the prevalence of cognitive dysfunction in randomly selected patients with systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 776–782, July 1992
How to Cite
Ginsburg, K. S., Wright, E. A., Larson, M. G., Fossel, A. H., Albert, M., Schur, P. H. and Liang, M. H. (1992), A Controlled study of the prevalence of cognitive dysfunction in randomly selected patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 35: 776–782. doi: 10.1002/art.1780350711
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 1992
- Biomedical Research. Grant Number: RR-05951
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AR-36308, AR-07530
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!