Appendicular and vertebral bone mass in ankylosing spondylitis. A comparison of plain radiographs with single- and dual-photon absorptiometry and with quantitative computed tomography
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 1992 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 1062–1067, September 1992
How to Cite
Devogelaer, J.-P., Maldague, B., Malghem, J. and De Deuxchaisnes, C. N. (1992), Appendicular and vertebral bone mass in ankylosing spondylitis. A comparison of plain radiographs with single- and dual-photon absorptiometry and with quantitative computed tomography. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 35: 1062–1067. doi: 10.1002/art.1780350911
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!