Determinants of serious liver disease among patients receiving low-dose methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 329–335, March 1993
How to Cite
Walker, A. M., Funch, D., Dreyer, N. A., Tolman, K. G., Kremer, J. M., Alarcón, G. S., Lee, R. G. and Weinblatt, M. E. (1993), Determinants of serious liver disease among patients receiving low-dose methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 36: 329–335. doi: 10.1002/art.1780360307
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 1992
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 1992
- Lederle Laboratories, Pearl River, NY
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!