Evidence suggesting that health education for self-management in patients with chronic arthritis has sustained health benefits while reducing health care costs
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 439–446, April 1993
How to Cite
Lorig, K. R., Mazonson, P. D. and Holman, H. R. (1993), Evidence suggesting that health education for self-management in patients with chronic arthritis has sustained health benefits while reducing health care costs. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 36: 439–446. doi: 10.1002/art.1780360403
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 1992
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 1992
- Multipurpose Arthritis Center
- NIH. Grant Number: AR-20610
- Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholar Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!