Low-dose methotrexate with leucovorin (folinic acid) in the management of rheumatoid arthritis. results of a multicenter randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 795–803, June 1993
How to Cite
Shiroky, J. B., Neville, C., Esdaile, J. M., Choquette, D., Zummer, M., Hazeltine, M., Bykerk, V., Kanji, M., St-Pierre, A., Robidoux, L. and Bourque, L. (1993), Low-dose methotrexate with leucovorin (folinic acid) in the management of rheumatoid arthritis. results of a multicenter randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 36: 795–803. doi: 10.1002/art.1780360609
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 1992
- Arthritis Society of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!