Presence of estrogen-binding sites on macrophage-like synoviocytes and cd8+, cd29+, cd45ro+ t lymphocytes in normal and rheumatoid synovium
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1087–1097, September 1993
How to Cite
Cutolo, M., Accardo, S., Villaggio, B., Clerico, P., Bagnasco, M., Coviello, D. A., Carruba, G., Casto, M. L. and Castagnetta, L. (1993), Presence of estrogen-binding sites on macrophage-like synoviocytes and cd8+, cd29+, cd45ro+ t lymphocytes in normal and rheumatoid synovium. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 36: 1087–1097. doi: 10.1002/art.1780360809
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 1993
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!