Biased t cell receptor v gene usage in rheumatoid arthritis. oligoclonal expansion of t cells expressing vα2 genes in synovial fluid but not in peripheral blood
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1234–1243, September 1993
How to Cite
Bröker, B. M., Korthäuer, U., Heppt, P., Weseloh, G., Camp, R. D. L., Kroczek, R. A. and Emmrich, F. (1993), Biased t cell receptor v gene usage in rheumatoid arthritis. oligoclonal expansion of t cells expressing vα2 genes in synovial fluid but not in peripheral blood. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 36: 1234–1243. doi: 10.1002/art.1780360908
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 1992
- Fritz Thyssen Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Kr. 827/2-1
- Ministry for Research and Technology (BMFT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!