Dr. McColl is the recipient of a scholarship from “le Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec.”
Synergistic effect of interleukin-1β and tumor necrosis factor α on interleukin-8 gene expression in synovial fibroblasts. evidence that interleukin-8 is the major neutrophil-activating chemokine released in response to monokine activation
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1295–1304, September 1993
How to Cite
Rathanaswami, P., Hachicha, M., Wong, W. L., Schall, T. J. and Mccoll, S. R. (1993), Synergistic effect of interleukin-1β and tumor necrosis factor α on interleukin-8 gene expression in synovial fibroblasts. evidence that interleukin-8 is the major neutrophil-activating chemokine released in response to monokine activation. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 36: 1295–1304. doi: 10.1002/art.1780360914
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1992
- Medical Research Council of Canada
- Arthritis Society of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!