Isolated congenital heart block. long-term outcome of mothers and characterization of the immune response to ss-a/ro and to ss-b/la
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1588–1598, November 1993
How to Cite
Julkunen, H., Kurki, P., Kaaja, R., Heikkilä, R., Immonen, I., K. L. Chan, E., Wallgren, E. and Friman, C. (1993), Isolated congenital heart block. long-term outcome of mothers and characterization of the immune response to ss-a/ro and to ss-b/la. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 36: 1588–1598. doi: 10.1002/art.1780361114
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 1992
- Orion Corporation Research Foundation
- Finnish--Norwegian Research Foundation
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Finnish Rheumatism Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!