Clinical and Prognostic Associations Based on Serum Antinuclear Antibodies in Japanese Patients with Systemic Sclerosis
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 75–83, January 1994
How to Cite
Kuwana, M., Kaburaki, J., Okano, Y., Tojo, T. and Homma, M. (1994), Clinical and Prognostic Associations Based on Serum Antinuclear Antibodies in Japanese Patients with Systemic Sclerosis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 37: 75–83. doi: 10.1002/art.1780370111
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 1993
- Ministry of Health
- Welfare Scleroderma Research Committee of Japan
- Medical Council of Tokyo.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!