Safe and effective isokinetic knee extension training in rheumatoid arthritis
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 623–628, May 1994
How to Cite
Lyngberg, K. K., Ramsing, B. U., Nawrocki, A., Harreby, M. and Danneskiold-Samsøe, B. (1994), Safe and effective isokinetic knee extension training in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 37: 623–628. doi: 10.1002/art.1780370504
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 1992
- Danish Rheumatism Association
- Danish Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!