Quantitative analysis of crosslinks pyridinoline and pentosidine in articular cartilage of patients with bone and joint disorders
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 724–728, May 1994
How to Cite
Takahashi, M., Kushida, K., Ohishi, T., Kawana, K., Hoshino, H., Uchiyama, A. and Inoue, T. (1994), Quantitative analysis of crosslinks pyridinoline and pentosidine in articular cartilage of patients with bone and joint disorders. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 37: 724–728. doi: 10.1002/art.1780370517
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 1993
- Japan Orthopaedics and Traumatology Foundation. Grant Number: 0043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!