Decreasing incidence and prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis in pima indians over a twenty-five—year period
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1158–1165, December 1994
How to Cite
Jacobsson, L. T. H., Hanson, R. L., Knowler, W. C., Pillemer, S., Pettitt, D. J., Mccance, D. R. and Bennett, P. H. (1994), Decreasing incidence and prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis in pima indians over a twenty-five—year period. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 37: 1158–1165. doi: 10.1002/art.1780370808
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.