The prevalence and characteristics of fibromyalgia in the general population
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 19–28, January 1995
How to Cite
Wolfe, F., Ross, K., Anderson, J., Russell, I. J. and Hebert, L. (1995), The prevalence and characteristics of fibromyalgia in the general population. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 38: 19–28. doi: 10.1002/art.1780380104
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 1994
- NIADDK. Grant Number: AM-21393
- Norma Borie Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!