Identification of human t cell leukemia/lymphoma virus type i antibodies, dna, and protein in patients with polymyositis
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 690–698, May 1995
How to Cite
Sherman, M. P., Amin, R. M., Rodgers-Johnson, P. E. B., Morgan, O. S. C., Char, G., Mora, C. A., Iannone, R., Collins, G. H., Papsidero, L., Gibbs, C. J. and Poiesz, B. J. (1995), Identification of human t cell leukemia/lymphoma virus type i antibodies, dna, and protein in patients with polymyositis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 38: 690–698. doi: 10.1002/art.1780380518
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 1994
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5 UO1 AI-27658, R01 HL-43602-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!