Incidence of symptomatic hand, hip, and knee osteoarthritis among patients in a health maintenance organization
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 1134–1141, August 1995
How to Cite
Oliveria, S. A., Felson, D. T., Reed, J. I., Cirillo, P. A. and Walker, A. M. (1995), Incidence of symptomatic hand, hip, and knee osteoarthritis among patients in a health maintenance organization. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 38: 1134–1141. doi: 10.1002/art.1780380817
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 1994
- Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories
- Boston University Multipurpose Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Disease Center. Grant Number: (grant AR-20613)
- Harvard Pharmacoepidemiology Teaching and Research Fund (Fund donors include Berlex Laboratories, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., The Burroughs Wellcome Fund, Ciba-Geigy Corporation, Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc., ICI Pharmaceuticals Group, Eli Lilly and Company, Merck and Company, and Pfizer, Inc.).
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences National Research Service Award. Grant Number: (1-T32-ES-07069)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!