Incidence of systemic lupus erythematosus race and gender differences
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1260–1270, September 1995
How to Cite
Mccarty, D. J., Manzi, S., Medsger, T. A., Ramsey-Goldman, R., Laporte, R. E. and Kwoh, C. K. (1995), Incidence of systemic lupus erythematosus race and gender differences. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 38: 1260–1270. doi: 10.1002/art.1780380914
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 1994
- Lupus Foundation of America
- Arthritis Foundation Clinical Science
- NIAMS. Grant Number: AR-41607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!