The National Arthritis Data Work Group has been convened by Reva Lawrence, MPH, of the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. The members are Frank Arnett, MD; Leigh Callahan, PhD; David Dennis, MD, MPH; Richard Deyo, MD, MPH; David Felson, MD, MPH; William Felts, MD; Edward Giannini, DrPH, MSc; Charles Helmick, MD; Stephen Heyse, MD, MPH; Rosemarie Hirsch, MD, MPH; Marc Hochberg, MD, MPH; Gene Hunder, MD; Reva Lawrence, MPH; Matthew Liang, MD, MPH; Stanley Pillemer, MD; Lawrence Shulman, MD, PhD; Virginia Steen, MD; Frederick Wolfe, MD; and Edward Yelin, PhD
Special article the economic cost and social and psychological impact of musculoskeletal conditions
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1351–1362, October 1995
How to Cite
Yelin, E., Callahan, L. F. and THE NATIONAL ARTHRITIS DATA WORK GROUP (1995), Special article the economic cost and social and psychological impact of musculoskeletal conditions. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 38: 1351–1362. doi: 10.1002/art.1780381002
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 1994
- UCSF. Grant Number: AR-20684
- Rosalind Russell Arthritis Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.