Prediction of progression of radiologic damage in newly diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 1466–1474, October 1995
How to Cite
Heide, A. V. D., Remme, C. A., Hofman, D. M., Jacobs, J. W. G. and Bijlsma, J. W. J. (1995), Prediction of progression of radiologic damage in newly diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 38: 1466–1474. doi: 10.1002/art.1780381013
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 1994
- Dutch League Against Rheumatism (Het Nationaal Reumafonds)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!