Laboratory tests as predictors of disease exacerbations in systemic lupus erythematosus. Why some tests fail
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 370–378, March 1996
How to Cite
Esdaile, J. M., Abrahamowicz, M., Joseph, L., MacKenzie, T., Li, Y. and Danoff, D. (1996), Laboratory tests as predictors of disease exacerbations in systemic lupus erythematosus. Why some tests fail. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 39: 370–378. doi: 10.1002/art.1780390304
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 1995
- Arthritis Society of Canada. Grant Number: (85009)
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Fonds pour la Formation de Chercheurs et à l'Aide à la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!