Cigarette smoking increases the risk of rheumatoid arthritis: Results from a nationwide study of disease-discordant twins
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 732–735, May 1996
How to Cite
Silman, A. J., Newman, J. and Macgregor, A. J. (1996), Cigarette smoking increases the risk of rheumatoid arthritis: Results from a nationwide study of disease-discordant twins. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 39: 732–735. doi: 10.1002/art.1780390504
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 1995
- UK Arthritis & Rheumatism Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!