Increased prevalence of systemic sclerosis in a native american tribe in oklahoma. Association with an amerindian HLA haplotype
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1362–1370, August 1996
How to Cite
Arnett, F. C., Howard, R. F., Tan, F., Moulds, J. M., Bias, W. B., Durban, E., Cameron, H. D., Paxton, G., Hodge, T. J., Weathers, P. E. and Reveille, J. D. (1996), Increased prevalence of systemic sclerosis in a native american tribe in oklahoma. Association with an amerindian HLA haplotype. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 39: 1362–1370. doi: 10.1002/art.1780390814
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 1995
- Scleroderma Federation/United Scleroderma Foundation
- RGK Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!