Drs. Chapman and Jamar contributed eually to this stydy
Use of a radiolabeled monoclonal antibody against e-selectin for imaging of endothelial activation in rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1371–1375, August 1996
How to Cite
Chapman, P. T., Jamar, F., Keelan, E. T. M., Peters, A. M. and Haskard, D. O. (1996), Use of a radiolabeled monoclonal antibody against e-selectin for imaging of endothelial activation in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 39: 1371–1375. doi: 10.1002/art.1780390815
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 1995
- Hammersmith Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dorothy Eden Fellowhip, Arthritis Foundation of New Zealand/Arthritis and Rheumatism Council and Medical Research Council (UK)
- Foundation St-Luc, and the European Economic Community, Brussels, Belgium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!