Renal biopsy findings and followup of renal function in rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with cyclosporin A. An update from the international kidney biopsy registry
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 1491–1498, September 1996
How to Cite
Rodríguez, F., Krayenbühl, J. C., Harrison, W. B., Førre, Ø., Dijkmans, B. A. C., Tugwell, P., Miescher, P. A. and Mihatsch, M. J. (1996), Renal biopsy findings and followup of renal function in rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with cyclosporin A. An update from the international kidney biopsy registry. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 39: 1491–1498. doi: 10.1002/art.1780390908
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 1995
- The International Kidney Biopsy Registry
- Sandoz Pharma Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!