Members of the Task Force on Osteoporosis Guidelines are as follows. Marc C. Hochberg, MD, MPH (co-chair): University of Maryland, Baltimore; Mark J. Prashker, MD, MPH (co-chair): Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, Bedford, MA; Maria Greenwald, MD: Rancho Mirage, CA; Marian T. Hannan, DSc, MPH: Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA; Nancy E. Lane, MD: University of California at San Francisco; Stephen M. Lindsey, MD: Ochsner Clinic, Baton Rouge, LA; Daniel J. Lovell, MD, MPH: Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH; Elizabeth A. Tindall, MD: Portland, OR.
Recommendations for the prevention and treatment of glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1791–1801, November 1996
How to Cite
American College of Rheumatology task force on Osteoporosis guidelines (1996), Recommendations for the prevention and treatment of glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 39: 1791–1801. doi: 10.1002/art.1780391104
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!