Risk factors for incident radiographic knee osteoarthritis in the elderly. The framingham study
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 728–733, April 1997
How to Cite
Felson, D. T., Zhang, Y., Hannan, M. T., Naimark, A., Weissman, B., Aliabadi, P. and Levy, D. (1997), Risk factors for incident radiographic knee osteoarthritis in the elderly. The framingham study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 40: 728–733. doi: 10.1002/art.1780400420
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 1996
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 1996
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG-09300, AR-20613
- Arthritis Foundation New Investigator Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!