In vivo suppression of early experimental osteoarthritis by interleukin-1 receptor antagonist using gene therapy
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1012–1019, June 1997
How to Cite
Pelletier, J.-P., Caron, J. P., Evans, C., Robbins, P. D., Georgescu, H. I., Jovanovic, D., Fernandes, J. C. and Martel-Pelletier, J. (1997), In vivo suppression of early experimental osteoarthritis by interleukin-1 receptor antagonist using gene therapy. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 40: 1012–1019. doi: 10.1002/art.1780400604
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 1996
- Medical Research Council of Canada and NIH. Grant Number: 44935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!