Interleukin-17 up-regulation of nitric oxide production in human osteoarthritis cartilage
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1050–1053, June 1997
How to Cite
Attur, M. G., Patel, R. N., Abramson, S. B. and Amin, A. R. (1997), Interleukin-17 up-regulation of nitric oxide production in human osteoarthritis cartilage. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 40: 1050–1053. doi: 10.1002/art.1780400609
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 1996
- Hospital for Joint Diseases institutional funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!