Human cartilage glycoprotein-39 as a candidate autoantigen in rheumatoid arthritis
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1115–1125, June 1997
How to Cite
Verheijden, G. F. M., Rijnders, A. W. M., Bos, E., Coenen-De Roo, C. J. J., van Staveren, C. J., Miltenburg, A. M. M., Meijerink, J. H., Elewaut, D., de Keyser, F., Veys, E. and Boots, A. M. H. (1997), Human cartilage glycoprotein-39 as a candidate autoantigen in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 40: 1115–1125. doi: 10.1002/art.1780400616
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!