The following additional members of the Methotrexate- Cyclosporine Combination Study Group participated in this trial: M. Cornett, BScN (Tucson center) and P. Dale, Philip Baker, BSc, and J. Groh (Ottawa center), research coordinators; T. Croft (Ottawa center), data entry manager; E. Yetisir, MSc (Ottawa center), biostatistician.
Combination treatment of severe rheumatoid arthritis with cyclosporine and methotrexate for forty-eight weeks. An open-label extension study
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1843–1851, October 1997
How to Cite
Stein, C. M., Pincus, T., Yocum, D., Tugwell, P., Wells, G., Gluck, O., Kraag, G., Torley, H., Tesser, J., McKendry, R., Brooks, R. H. and The Methotrexate-Cyclosporine Combination Study Group (1997), Combination treatment of severe rheumatoid arthritis with cyclosporine and methotrexate for forty-eight weeks. An open-label extension study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 40: 1843–1851. doi: 10.1002/art.1780401018
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 1997
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 1997
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Ltd., USA
- Sandoz Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!