The following additional members of the Methotrexate- Cyclosporine Combination Study Group participated in this trial: M. Cornett, BScN (Tucson center) and P. Dale, Philip Baker, BSc, and J. Groh (Ottawa center), research coordinators; T. Croft (Ottawa center), data entry manager; E. Yetisir, MSc (Ottawa center), biostatistician.
Combination treatment of severe rheumatoid arthritis with cyclosporine and methotrexate for forty-eight weeks. An open-label extension study
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1843–1851, October 1997
How to Cite
Stein, C. M., Pincus, T., Yocum, D., Tugwell, P., Wells, G., Gluck, O., Kraag, G., Torley, H., Tesser, J., McKendry, R., Brooks, R. H. and The Methotrexate-Cyclosporine Combination Study Group (1997), Combination treatment of severe rheumatoid arthritis with cyclosporine and methotrexate for forty-eight weeks. An open-label extension study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 40: 1843–1851. doi: 10.1002/art.1780401018
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 1997
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 1997
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Ltd., USA
- Sandoz Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!