Development of validated disease activity and damage indices for the juvenile idiopathic inflammatory myopathies. I. Physician, parent, and patient global assessments
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 1976–1983, November 1997
How to Cite
Rider, L. G., Miller, F. W., Feldman, B. M., Perez, M. D., Rennebohm, R. M., Lindsley, C. B., Zemel, L. S., Wallace, C. A., Ballinger, S. H., Bowyer, S. L., Reed, A. M., Passo, M. H., Katona, I. M. and Lachenbruch, P. A. (1997), Development of validated disease activity and damage indices for the juvenile idiopathic inflammatory myopathies. I. Physician, parent, and patient global assessments. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 40: 1976–1983. doi: 10.1002/art.1780401109
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 1997
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!