The value of the health assessment questionnaire and special patient-generated scales to demonstrate change in systemic sclerosis patients over time
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 1984–1991, November 1997
How to Cite
Steen, V. D. and Medsger, T. A. (1997), The value of the health assessment questionnaire and special patient-generated scales to demonstrate change in systemic sclerosis patients over time. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 40: 1984–1991. doi: 10.1002/art.1780401110
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 1997
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 1996
- Arthritis Foundation, Western Pennsylvania Chapter (Shoemaker Fund), Pittsburgh
- NIH. Grant Numbers: FR-00056, AM-21393
- RGK Foundation, Austin, Texas
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!