Assessing the impact of self-efficacy beliefs on adaptation to rheumatoid arthritis
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1991 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 150–157, December 1991
How to Cite
Schiaffino, K. M., Revenson, T. A. and Gibofsky, A. (1991), Assessing the impact of self-efficacy beliefs on adaptation to rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 4: 150–157. doi: 10.1002/art.1790040404
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1991
- Arthritis Foundation Trainee-ship. Grant Number: (to K.M.S.)
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: (AM36679), (to T.A.R.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!