Validation of the NIH activity record. A quantitative measure of life activities
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 81–86, June 1992
How to Cite
Gerber, L. H. and Furst, G. P. (1992), Validation of the NIH activity record. A quantitative measure of life activities. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 5: 81–86. doi: 10.1002/art.1790050206
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!