Cognitive-behavioral treatment of rheumatoid arthritis pain maintaining treatment gains
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 213–222, December 1993
How to Cite
Keefe, F. J. and van Horn, Y. (1993), Cognitive-behavioral treatment of rheumatoid arthritis pain maintaining treatment gains. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 6: 213–222. doi: 10.1002/art.1790060408
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!