The impact of arthritis in rural populations
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 242–250, December 1995
How to Cite
Jordan, J. M., Linder, G. F., Renner, J. B. and Fryer, J. G. (1995), The impact of arthritis in rural populations. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 8: 242–250. doi: 10.1002/art.1790080407
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 1995
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/Association of Schools of Public Health. Grant Number: S043–1014
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- MAMDC. Grant Number: 5-P60-AR-30701/13
- National Institute. Grant Number: AG-09648
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!