The effect of person-centered counseling on the psychological status of persons with systemic lupus erythematosus or rheumatoid arthritis. A randomized, controlled trial
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 60–66, February 1996
How to Cite
Maisiak, R., Austin, J., West, S. and Heck, L. (1996), The effect of person-centered counseling on the psychological status of persons with systemic lupus erythematosus or rheumatoid arthritis. A randomized, controlled trial. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 9: 60–66. doi: 10.1002/art.1790090111
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 1995
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!