Satisfaction with abilities and well-being: Development and validation of a questionnaire for use among persons with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 89–98, April 1997
How to Cite
Katz, P. P. and Alfieri, W. S. (1997), Satisfaction with abilities and well-being: Development and validation of a questionnaire for use among persons with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 10: 89–98. doi: 10.1002/art.1790100204
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 1996
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 1996
- NIH. Grant Number: AR-20684
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!