Comparison of general internists, family physicians, and rheumatologists managing patients with symptoms of osteoarthritis of the knee
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 289–299, October 1997
How to Cite
Mazzuca, S. A., Brandt, K. D., Katz, B. P., Dittus, R. S., Freund, D. A., Lubitz, R., Hawker, G. and Eckert, G. (1997), Comparison of general internists, family physicians, and rheumatologists managing patients with symptoms of osteoarthritis of the knee. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 10: 289–299. doi: 10.1002/art.1790100503
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 1996
- American College of Rheumatology
- NIAMS. Grant Number: AR-20582
- US Agency for Health Care Policy and Research. Grant Number: 06432
- Indiana University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!