Types of Quality and Outcomes Measures
Rating satisfaction research: Is it poor, fair, good, very good, or excellent?
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 422–430, December 1997
How to Cite
di Palo, M. T. (1997), Rating satisfaction research: Is it poor, fair, good, very good, or excellent?. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 10: 422–430. doi: 10.1002/art.1790100610
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 1997
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!