Dr. Creamer is the recipient of a Travelling Postdoctoral Fellowship from the Arthritis and Rheumatism Council, United Kingdom.
The relationship between psychosocial variables and pain reporting in osteoarthritis of the knee
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1998 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 60–65, February 1998
How to Cite
Creamer, P. and Hochberg, M. C. (1998), The relationship between psychosocial variables and pain reporting in osteoarthritis of the knee. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 11: 60–65. doi: 10.1002/art.1790110110
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!